Thanks to swap-bot, I tried collaging a few file folder envelopes. The swap asked for one, and I made four. I still have one to send from that batch. So, here are three of them.
Like everything else that I make, they are experiments. It was nice to have so much room to play on. My postcards are generally smaller. I still feel like I am developing my style. I’ve started art journaling so that I can experiment more and not worry about making something really ugly.
Working on my next batch of file folders now. The swap is to make file folder envelopes where all of the images come from one book. Of course, I have already made two and who knows how many more I will make before I am done.
My application is in by the way.